Small Business Support
Freelance Admin and Website Design
- Is your administration piling up? Lots to do but no time to do it?
- Is the workload too variable or too small to employ someone?
- Do you need a website that works, but don’t have the budget for something massive?
- Do you want a social media presence for your business but don’t have the time to make it happen?
I'm here to help - no job is too small.
I'm a freelance website designer and administrator offering a helping hand to sole traders and small businesses in many ways including:
- Website design, re-design, conversion to WordPress and Joomla! websites
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), website hosting, domain registration, website reviews and tidy ups
- Social media account set up and management
- Freelance administration / Virtual PA – office admin, data entry and much, much more
- Photography for websites, brochures and your own photo stock
If you haven't got the resources or the inclination, I'm here to help. Contact me now!
Nicola managed every aspect of setting up my website, so I could concentrate on setting up my new business. Now I have a professional looking website which all my clients comment on. Thanks Nicola!
I am over the moon with my new website design undertaken by the very lovely Nicola Bathe. The site is now much simpler, more effective and much easier to manage. Nik kept me updated throughout the project, excellent communication, nothing was too much trouble and included in the fee was a very comprehensive training session on how to use WordPress. I would highly recommend Nik who encourages relationships with clients and is happy to be contacted with a minor problem here or there. Feel very supported and content with the site and will definitely be using her services again. Really pleased and excellent value for money. Many thanks Nik!
I am thrilled with Nicola’s work on setting up my website and linking a new email to it. Not only has she done a great job on it but more importantly she is always available for help if i need it when updating the site myself. I would highly recommend her.